HVAC System Design Process
HVAC Design Services process for different applications doesn't vary much because the basic building blocks of all HVAC systems are same. Addition of specific equipment depends upon the degree of parameters intended from the performance. Dehumidifiers will be an extensive part of Air Handling Units, but not refrigeration systems.
We give you the idea of steps we follow to deliver your desired designs from our expert staff
- Reception of query from the client
- Meeting/conferencing with the client regarding details of control volume and desired cooling/heating and ventilation parameters estimate requirements
- Calculating exact performance parameters of system
- Finalizing equipment to be used and type and quantity of installation peripherals needed
- Cost estimation and negotiation according to budget - either you invest more to save, or we suggest cheaper plans
- Drawing plans, layouts and designing plumbing and piping and establishing control systems according to clients' wish
- Sending to client for review and finalizing
- From client's input, making essential modifications
- Final dispatch of all drawings, instructions, plans, models (3D) along with payment invoice
- Staying in touch with client at all stages of purchase of equipment, installation contracts and final run and maintenance. Acting as a guide in spirit and not mere HVAC consultant
- Offices, domestic residential area, social hubs, commercial complexes, manufacturing industry
- Resolution of odor and moisture problems from poor ventilation
- Better HVAC control and management through weather forecast and software interfacing
- Heating system design with proper insulation and moisture management
- Conceptualizing Net Zero Energy Building and earning you LEED points
If you want to discuss more about hvac design process or want to discuss about hvac design with our hvac designers , please feel free to Contact us.
To request a free quotes please e-mail your needs at: firstname.lastname@example.org.